We are continuously excited when new SAP specialists, consultants, analysts or developers coming to us for a personal discussion, can see our open opportunities and we can decide what kind of job offer they would like to accept.
Let's see what kind of roles we are talking about ▼▼▼
SAP Analyst & Developer
- What would be your daily/weeky tasks as an SAP Analyst? In general the end-to-end SAP module implementation including requirement gathering from internal / external clients, business or technical blueprint creation, providing data for developers, working as a bridge between business and development.
- Functional configuration, full-cycle implementation is a common expectation, ABAP debugging is a very big plus, besides you will work on go-live and post-implementation support / Hypercare.
- Conception planning, test planning, delivering different tests, preparing brief analysis of system design, understanding integration points with other systems and following changes.
- If there are no SAP implementation project, your task is the system maintenance, training of key-users, change and incident management for clients.
- Speaking of more IT experience, ABAP developers are very welcome too! If we are talking about a programmer role, you will work on architectural and OOP coding, delivering client needs quickly and efficiently.
- Functional module experience we are looking for: mostly logistics (MM, SRM, SD, PP, WM, EWM or QM), finance (FI/CO, FI-CA) but sometimes we have other opportunities (HCM, BI/BW, etc.).
- Most of our partners can provide learning cutting edge technologies therefore we can build on SAP experts having S/4 HANA, Fiori, Ariba, SuccessFactors, UI5, etc. background.
- Experience? From junior to senior level, 1 year of SAP background is required at least, but we have more job opportunities preferring 3-5 years of SAP practical knowledge.
- As we are working with multinational clients, fluent English on advanced level with daily use is a must, if you have a good command of German, it is a very big plus!
- Sometimes we have other function areas inside SAP thus if you have SAP role designer/implementer, authorization, security or audit background, it can be an advantage for us.
- What kind of clients are we working? Mostly from automotive, manufacturing, SSC/BSC industry or management consulting companies
- You can get challenging full-cycle projects, professional development, trainings and opportunity to learn new areas in SAP
- If you are an SAP master from business side, usually you can get deeper into the tech part
- Further add-ins are home office possibilities after probation period, high cafeteria and several types of bonus systems.