Our client is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility.
SAP Application Consultant (FI/CO)
- Cooperation with business in the area of accounting: consult business on requirement, define and implement adequate IT concepts and solutions.
- Configure the system according to the IT solution defined and communicate to the application developer in case of development needs.
- Support SAP projects including fit to standard analysis, configuration, testing and migration.
- Provide support for already implemented solutions for SAP FI/CO (partially on S/4)
- Continuous improvement of internal SAP “know how”
- University/College degree in Information Technology/ Engineering/Economics
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts, processes and reporting
- 3-5+ years relevant SAP FI/CO configuration/implementation experience (AP, AR, GL/NewGL, AA)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Self-sufficient, result orientated, efficient time and task management
- Experience in SAP S/4
- Multinational project experience
- Full Lifecycle implementation
- ABAP programming and debugging skills
- Knowledge of German language
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- Home office work
- School start support