Would you like to widen your experience in the field of SAP FICO, QM or PM by the global leader of SAP solutions and services?
Combining decades of international experience and technology know-how with broad global resources, our client provides unique opportunity as joining them in the title of an SAP consultant in logistics or finance modules!
Our client is a globally well-known consulting company serving 92 of the Global Fortune 100. For their newly established Delivery Center in Budapest we are looking for SAP consultants to work on client projects.
After completing a wide variety of internal technological trainings you will be part of a professional team providing software solutions for top-notch multinational clients on-site.
The team is responsible for fulfilling a key role in the whole software development lifecycle.
This grants you the possibility to learn about the partners and ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers.
- Participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within data analysis and reporting area
- Prepare and implement functional designs, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution based on user requirements analysis
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP module applications according to the functional and technical requirements
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Close communication with development teams
- Lead application functional team or sub-team
- At least 2-3 years of functional experience in one of the following SAP fields: FICO, QM or PM
- Solid knowledge in implementation, customization and maintenance of the above mentioned SAP modules
- Solid knowledge of Business Processes in various fields of industry
- Advanced English is a must
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
Nice to have:
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
- Fluent German
- Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
- Compensation of travelling including daily fee
- Professionally challenging projects
- Exceptional social life (team building & sport events)