SAP Financial IT Expert
Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management, commercial and industrial operations support with a focus the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now it's time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. To join their expanding team in Budapest we are looking for an experienced
SAP Financial IT Expert
We are looking for an experienced SAP FICO Expert to help meet the energy challenges for the company and deliver superior results for the Downstream, Chemicals and Corporate business functions.
- This position provides financial business process solutions/support in SAP Central Finance S/4 or SAP ECC for global Oil and Gas Company (FI module IS-Oil &Gas).
- The SAP Financial IT Expert is working in an Agile team on prioritized work items, responding to problem tickets and service requests made by customers / business partners.
- In addition to base support, the business work groups provide consultation and design services in response to requests for enhancements and projects to the financial process.
- Work as a technical lead who is responsible to complete design documents, perform unit / acceptance testing and coordinate the IT and change management activities for the requested enhancements and projects.
- You will also collaborate with other capability process teams and IT functions (e.g. Batch, Security and SAP Programming Services) globally to develop and deliver integrated solutions to address business needs and/or resolve existing operational issues.
- You may also participate in the development, review, or update of system design, risk assessments and controls catalogues, as needed.
- 3+ years of SAP ECC 6 experience with FICO module
- Deep understanding of Finance & Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management business processes (specific focus varies by role)
- Able to develop Functional Specifications for ABAP development requests, incl. debugging in ABAP
- Able to gather customer business process related requirements and transform them into blueprint document
- Able to design and execute different types of test sets: unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, stress testing, end to end testing, negative testing
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Advanced knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics; MBA nice to have
- ABAP experience is desired
- Team player; Adaptability to changing priorities
- Technical mindset with willingness to learn newest technologies
- Experience working with agile teams or knowledge in Agile work processes (not must)
- Experience with reporting, analytical tools preferred
- Experience using consulting skills and developing client relationships
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions
In exchange, our Client's offer for you:
High level benefit package: provide soft skill and process training, support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, further opportunities to improve your language skills; regular cafeteria elements, outstandingly advantageous holiday settlement, and flexible working conditions
Please apply online after a short registration to our page.