Our client is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility.
SAP HR Application Expert
- Provide application support to business users in the modules Payroll, Time attendance in SAP environments;
- Resolve system related problems via our Incident management process with solutions and documentation;
- Project/Demand resolution as a resource or lead, or both. This includes modifications of existing or design of new processes;
- Manage the implementation of application changes where needed via self-development or the creation of detailed technical specifications along with coordination and management of internal and external change providers;
- Proficient in documentation methodology, ability to adapt to the company's standards of documentation.
- Degree in Economics, HR or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years of experience in HR process consulting, implementation, and support;
- Knowledge of HR processes such as payroll, social insurance, tax declarations and other;
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM, especially payroll accounting module would be an advantage;
- Strong interest of learning IT;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to communicate verbally and in written form in English to be able to work in an international team.
- Stable company background and long-term working possibilities;
- Challenging and high-level professional activities within an international company, participation in global projects;
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses;
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus;
- Cafeteria with optional elements;
- 100% remote work during pandemic times;
- School start support.