Our client is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility.
SAP IT Application consultant Controlling
- Support business partners in identifying optimal solutions for the company in the CO/PS/IM modules in various ERP systems.
- Assessment, control, and implementation of business/functional requirements from an IT technical point of view
- Cooperation in national and international projects (BMS roll-outs, reporting unit splits/mergers, S/4 HANA transformation projects).
- Creation and maintenance of documentation, e.g. specifications, concepts, documentation of customizing settings.
- IT Support for CO/PS/IM in various ERP systems
- ABAP programming and debugging skills
- Basic understanding of End-to-End processes (effect on Finance) and cost engineering
- Knowledge of German language
- Degree in Information technology/Engineering/Economics or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position and in-depth knowledge of the SAP applications CO/PS/IM
- Open mindedness for new solutions and interest in international teamwork
- Sound knowledge of the SAP applications CO/PS/IM
- Process and reporting knowledge in the field of controlling and knowledge of the SAP development process, ABAP, LSMW, FIORI
- Good English (to successfully communicate in an international work environment)
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- Home office work
- School start support