SAP Product Costing Expert
Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management, commercial and industrial operations support with a focus the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now it's time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. To join their expanding team in Budapest we are looking for an experienced
SAP Product Costing Expert
Our partner has an integrated Product Costing solution in North America and they are in the process of implementing this in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia as well. We are looking to add an SAP costing expert to their Budapest team to support this major project and continue to support the area on the long run. You will be part of an Agile team working in Scrum.
- Work as part of a global team with other experts and analysts to design and implement the integrated SAP costing solution in EAME and Asia
- Investigate and understand current business processes and existing solutions
- Interface with business customers and other technical teams
- Perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes.
- Their teams work in DevOps, meaning they not only implement new solutions, but you will be expected to support these in steady state as well
- Attend to incidents and enhancement requests submitted by business customers
- Prioritize based on urgency
- Own the problem and interface with other technical teams; see it through resolution
- 2+ years of SAP FI/CO and/or MM/SD experience as an IT analyst, configuring SAP
- Some existing Product Costing experience (More experience is an advantage!)
- Experience with SAP Activity based Costing and Cost allocation methodologies
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP modules
- Ability to debug and read ABAP code is an advantage
- Analytical skills; good with numbers; Enjoys understanding complex systems
- Advanced knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Occasional travel to project workshops may be required, but the main work location is Budapest
In exchange, our Client's offer for you:
High level benefit package: provide soft skill and process training, support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, further opportunities to improve your language skills; regular cafeteria elements, outstandingly advantageous holiday settlement, and flexible working conditions
Please apply online after a short registration to our page.