Do you have at least 3 years of experience in SAP SD or Vehicle Management System, Variant Configuration modules?
Are you open for a bigger SD role with end-to-end implementations and country rollout, being responsible for Hungarian and European system introductions, using you English day by day?
If it's 2 YES, read forward: we are looking for an SAP SD Analyst to one of our biggest SAP-related client to Budapest!
- Deliver full-cycle projects in SAP SD
- Design and create SAP Logistics applications, configurate SAP VMS system-related tasks
- Solution design (FD), SPRO configuration, testing and end-to-end implementation
- Client requirement gathering, blueprint creation, end-to-end functional configuration, go-live support and hypercare
- Manage SD customization, debugging, participate in country rollouts in Hungary and EU
- Create process design, test documentations, interfaces and iDoc
- Maintenance of SAP, ticket management, route causes analysis, system customizing fixes
- Deliver technical requirement negotiations with clients and developers
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train key-users during SAP projects
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP SD implementation (IMG/SPRO)
- Deep understanding of SAP Logistics functional configuration, customization and system design
- At least 1 full lifecycle implemented SAP project
- Cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned functional code, conception planning knowledge
- Solid background of SAP project delivery, experience in participation of SAP project teams, delivering end-to-end implementations
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance, operation as well
- Fluent English is a must!
- Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS), SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC), SAP BI, SAP Workflow, Document Management or CHARM background can be plus!
- Strong communication / independent working skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Multinational working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team