Our Partner is more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. This is a place where they believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and they are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of their employees is at the heart of everything they do. Our Client build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, our partner committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
At our client's IT organization we are looking for Scrum Masters to coach the delivery teams to achieve high performance and deliver value to the satisfaction of the customer.
The Scrum Master responsibilities include fostering team collaboration and team improvement. Where multiple teams are needed to work together, the Scrum Master will support cross-team collaboration and improvement using facilitation and coaching to better enable the team’s self-improvement, self-healing and self-accountability.
The Scrum Master will also be an active contributor in driving the integration of agile values and principles across the organization.
- Coach teams on how to integrate Agile values and principles
- Facilitate agile ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, and Refining) and ensure full team engagement
- Elicit dependencies the team has with other teams and build team ownership for cross-team collaboration
- Shield teams from external interference to achieve optimal functionality and productivity
- Anticipate and address teams potential or existing impediments
- Drive teams to improve continuously its health and ability to deliver value to the customer
- Foster teams collective responsibility and accountability
- Manage interdependencies between Agile teams
- Work with Product Owners to support release planning and to keep the product backlog healthy and ready for execution
- Participate and represent the teams in Program Increment Planning meetings and other equivalent ceremonies
- College / University degree and/or technical diploma in IT or relevant field
- Work experience with Kanban and/or Scrum; Agile implementation experience
- Experience with Agile work management tools (e.g. ADO) for board management, planning and reporting, ceremonies, metrics
- Ability to lead without authority & facilitate problem solving in a group setting
- English proficiency and ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Passionate to spread Scrum values and coach the Scrum team to continuously grow on their Agile journey
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Experience as a Scrum Master within an enterprise/scaled agile environment is a plus
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings