As member of the central Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to ensure the business continuity of the Business Units worldwide.
You will be part of the central Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management Team of the Deutsche Telekom Group and contribute, that the people and values of the company are protected.
- Pursue and review of requirements regarding structure and processes of Business Continuity Management (BCM), Emergency and Crisis Management ECM) in the group national and international
- Further development of Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management in the group
- Support of measures for coping incidents and crisis
- Representing the chapter BCM/ECM towards internal customers
- Updating groupwide regulations regarding ECM and BCM considering relevant group policies and legal requirements.
If you have…
- University/High school degree in Security Management / Informatics / Engineering / Economics / Cyber security / Project management or a comparable qualification
- High-level English language knowledge
- Information Security basics knowledge / experience
- Experience in BCM and/or ECM especially in the setup ideally at larger enterprises
- Experience in international projects
- Teamwork, self-confidence and diplomatic skills
- BCM / ECM certifications (CBCI, CECMI, ISO 22301, 27001, ...)
- German language
- CISM certification
- Project Management certificates (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM/AGILE)