We are seeking for an experienced accountant with Hungarian and English skills to join our partner's Accounting Competence Centre based in Budapest.
- Complete accounting of the main processes: booking of the incoming and outgoing invoices and bank transactions
- Month end closing process, including creation of month end accruals for various income and expense items, including financial and operating costs
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform intercompany reconciliation of transactions with other Group companies
- Support the interim and year-end audit
- Closely cooperate with external (accounting service provider) and internal (business owners, group controlling) stakeholders when performing the tasks above
- University/College degree in accounting / Chartered accountant degree
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in an international environment
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.