This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for a Senior Agile DevOps Engineer (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will
work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Cross-project conception as well as development and operation of the DevOps infrastructure/services in close cooperation with other departments.
- Analyze safety-relevant specifications and architectures.
- Direct support of project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases.
- Creation of concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.Test of prototypes and transfer to the operations team.
- Conducting of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting.
- Mentor other members of the engineering team on DevOps culture and tools.
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
If you have…
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with ELK-Stack.
- Knowledge about test-driven development.
- Experience in building up a pipeline with gitlab.
- At least 1-3-year experience working in a DevOps environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Business-level verbal and written English.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and good oral and written communication ability.
- Agile mindset.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Machine Learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)