Our prestigious partner – who is one of the leading providers of innovative solutions in the field of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers - is looking for their new colleague. The Company's business Center moved to Budapest in 2018, since then they are operating with a moderate number of employees in their brand new office in Budapest Downtown, the company is famous for not fragmenting their processes, and to have end-to-end responsibilities.
Senior AP Accountant
- Acts as operational contact point within this A/P area.
- Follow-up daily progress reports.
- Analysis of non-compliant invoices/FI invoices, taking corrective actions.
- Reports on overdues on a weekly basis.
- Contact person for ERS-invoices
- Participates in improvement projects
- Organises training & Provides assistance to team colleagues.
- Bachelor degree, preferable in a business discipline.
- Fluent in English and specific country languages
- Good knowledge and experience with relevant IT applications such as Microsoft Office, Sub-Competency in Office excel, Outlook, Power Point, Sharepoint & Word.
- SAP: FI & CO module experience is an advantage
- Relevant systems
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Service minded
- GAAP & Accounting Expertise may be an advantage
- Legal & Organisational structuring.
- Negotiation & Tactics
- Data interpretation & validation
- Competitive compensation package, including yearly bonus and cafeteria
- Excellent job location and office environment: state-of-the-art office at Corvin-negyed, next to the shopping centre
- Opportunities to advance within the company across all Borealis locations and roles
- Challenging role
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in combination with a multinational background