Our International client is looking for Senior CGF Developer.
- Software development and maintenance for simulators,
- in an environment strongly oriented toward C++, you will be expected to participate in software development and improvement of in-house software applications,
- creation and execution of software tests (standalone and integrated, module testing, system- and unit-testing),
- creation of SW documentation,
- creation of SW Architecture and module design,
- support in requirements analysis & management,
- providing technical support to our customers.
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline,
- 3-5 years of experience in C++ and/or C# development,
- good object-oriented design skills (knowledge of C++ is essential),
- familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio,
- fast learner, creative and self-driven personality,
- ability to work using organization-specific processes,
- ability to drive project performance and to design creative solutions that improve product and process quality,
- strong command of English,
- willingness to travel (Mainly North America and Europe).
- Experience with other languages (Perl, shell script, Python, XML, etc.),
- development Experience in UNIX/Linux based environments,
- experience in open source development,
- familiarity with a 3D Framework,
- proven experience with version control (Subversion, Mercurial),
- demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code (WinDbg, dump reading),
- experience with testing frameworks,
- familiarity with AI programming,
- experience in aircraft navigation, modeling, mathematics, flight dynamics, flight instruments, electronic warfare, sensors, communications systems.