We are looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Citrix operation (Xenapp & Xendesktop) and Microsoft Windows operations or system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization."
- Providing Level 3 support for the backend Citrix systems.
- Maintaining the health and performance of our customer’s Citrix infrastructure
- Managing the systems and processes which are responsible for regular deployment of security patches and distributing the core windows build;
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our team members
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents & problems"
If you have…
- Very good communication skills, fluency in English
- At least 5-10 years working experience in Windows and Citrix infrastructure
- Strong experience with Citrix NetScaler including analytical, troubleshooting and application management solutions with emphasis on Citrix App Layering
- Working knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlet scripting
- Management and support experience with MS Windows Server 2012R2 Operating Systems
- Previous exposure to critical ITIL processes like Major Incident, Change, Problem management.
- Good Communication in German language
- Managing hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-v, Xenserver)
- Knowledge in Citrix WEM technology!
- Dealt with software distribution through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- We are looking for you if you can work with others, you are open minded, friendly, have an analytical thinking and good problem solving skills.