- Our group is responsible for the integration, validation, and production of test results ("System Under Test") in accordance with the requirements of the Deutsche Telekom AG Platform, as measured by the diversity of the group.
- The work is carried out in several virtual squads within the group, mainly with german but also international colleagues. In one of these squads, called NNA_AAC , we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer colleague.
- Scope of NNA_AAC Squad: Development of automation use cases based on the automation tool NDO (Network and Domain Orchestrator) as part of the project "[email protected]", test automation.
- System management, automation and integration of network related systems within IPCRealization and implementation of automation solutions IP Core by means of SDN Orchestrator (NDO)Test automation (CI/CD)
If you have…
- Network knowledge and experience Cisco CCNP level or similar level in Juniper
- Experience with network automation and NetconfIntermediate Python skills with min 1-2 years experience
- Data modeling (ideally using YANG, but XSD experience translates easily)
- Experience with REST, JSON, YAML, Linux, Git/Gitlab, CI/CD, Docker
- Ideally, experience with Kubernetes