As "Senior Engineer - Security and Forensics" you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You will take over the technical sub-project management for the reaction and prevention of cyber-attacks, security gaps and data breaches.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You will analyze and evaluate data security and cyber risks.
- You will derive and implement measures, e.g. penetration tests, vulnerability scans, log configuration
- In the event of acute attacks or security breaches, you will be actively involved in the defense or coordinate appropriate measures.
- You analyze attacks with forensic means and implement protective measures derived from the analysis.
- You work hands-on at the console and love to automate security testing.
- You perform IT and network audits and document them in dedicated reports.
- You design and coordinate penetration tests by Red Teams.
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
If you have…
- 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience; successfully fended off large-scale attacks are a plus.
- Experience with scan / assessment tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Qualys, Core Impact or others.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, EnCE, or other relevant security certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of Automation, e.g. Ansible.
- Knowledge of encryption and coding methods, communication protocols and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological components and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers