Your new company
Our partner company, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in the field of biotechnology, is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst with English language knowledge to join their company, in Budapest!
Your new role
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a key part of the global FP&A team here in Budapest. You will partner with functional and business leaders to prepare budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis and reporting, and provide ad hoc analysis for decision making support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business teams in the annual operating budget and forecast processes
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actuals to forecast and budget
- Participate in monthly close process and review meetings with business partners
- Act as liaison between the business and accounting shared services group
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Business Partnership and Collaboration: build strong relationships with finance and non-finance business partners
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting or finance role, either in public accounting or corporate finance
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or related field; advanced degree a plus
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- GAAP knowledge is desired
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software desired
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits in a multinational environment
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing and expanding company
- Chance to be part of a new team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.