Our international client is in the process of establishing an in-house engineering team to maintain their existing bespoke systems, design and implement new applications, and improve their online presence in innovative ways.
As a Senior Full Stack developer, you will be responsible to implement features for their internal and client-facing applications based on the specification and guidance of the lead developer.
- Develop features on the back-end/front-end under the guidance of a lead developer
- Deliver maintainable, testable, secure, and well-documented code
- Assess the needs for the development tasks, estimate their complexity
- Take part in the planning meetings
- Collaborate with the DevOps engineer and with the software testers
Our client is in the market since 1994. They have garnered a reputation as the leading online platform for both buying and selling fine wines and spirits – and also for facilitating hassle-free cellar management with their dedicated team of knowledgeable account managers plus innovative, free-to-use portfolio management software.
Their ever-growing global network of producers, agents, reservists, and private clients gives them unparalleled access to the wines held in the world's greatest cellars and collections.
- Proficiency and proven experience in the following technologies:
- Node.js, React o SQL & MongoDB or other documented oriented database
- HTML, CSS and preferably one CSS pre-/postprocessor
- Automated testing tools and methodologies
- Functional programming oriented approach
Nice to have:
- Experience with PaaS systems, Docker and GraphQL
- Keen attention to detail
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Genuine interest in technology, eagerness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Remote work option
- Personal development: continuous training and development possibilities
- International environment
- Competitive salary