Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe. In the IT Services area, our client implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
We are now searching for a
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER (ET12)
- Responsible for building APIS using Java, Python and NodeJS.
- Responsible for defining the build process using AWS Fargate, AWS ECS, EKS.
- Working with the Machine learning team to use, deploy and scale their solutions.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications.
- Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- Degree BS in Computer Science or other quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
- 5 years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in React.js or Angular, Node or Python
- 4 years proven experience with AWS architecture
- Expertise with web architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience in using Git source control
- Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
What the company offers:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee event
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Please submit your CV online in English