Your new company
Senior GL Accountant position is open at our prestigious multinational partner who provides global support. The company is looking for an experienced GL Accountant, who would like to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
- The GL Accountant will be responsible for end-to-end accounting processes and you will have a full responsibility for the region you support.
- Your daily tasks will be the preparation and review of standard monthly journal entries, calculation and accounting of accruals and calculation of incomings and costs.
- The future employee will take an active part and ensure the accurate and timely completion of the monthly and year end closings, analyse monthly and quarterly key performance indicators and do regular reports.
- Part of the daily tasks will be working on process improvement and standardization as well and also you can take part in process migration activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal GL Accountant has a university or college degree,
- preferably in accounting or finance,
- speaks English fluently.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, audit or controlling is required to fill the position.
What you'll get in return
The company offers a competitive compensation package with bonus and Medicover and the possibility to grow within the organization.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.