Senior General Ledger positions are open at our currently expanding client who is a global leading, multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services for companies including the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods and Telecom.
For its Shared Service Centre we are currently seeking for talents in the position mentioned above.
- Timely data submission to the consolidation team
- Providing answer to the consolidation team’s analytical questions related to month-end closing
- Preparing advanced monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to Internal Teams (e.g. Tax team) or external governmental/ statistical offices – in case required includes analysis
- Actively supporting internal and external (statutory or group) audits
- Actively support annual financial statement preparation and if no third party consultant is present, prepare the financial statement.
- Prepare tax calculations and declarations.
- Executing internal control procedures; ensuring all relevant IA and BC guidelines are followed
- Completing all activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the country’s SLA and track necessary data needed for KPI reporting purposes
- Escalating issues/ problems and deviations from the standard process to General Accounting Team Leader/ Manager
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and actively participate in related projects; owning project
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing standard SOP’s, process maps for General Accounting processes
- Training new / or existing team members and support Junior GL accountant work as requested by Team Leader/ Manager
- Initiate one to one discussions
- at least 2 years’ experience in the field of Accounting
- Chartered Accountant Certification or University or College degree in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
This is an exciting opportunity and will suit applicants who want to be a part of a new, rapidly expanding team and would like to handle complex accounting roles within an international service centre.
What you need to do if you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.