Our Partner is a global leader focused on the manufacture, design and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor who will be responsible for supporting all audit activities in the EMEA region.
Senior Internal Auditor
- work closely with local controllers, process and control owners to maintain continued compliance with section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act and other areas of compliance, including GDPR and FCPA.
- Utilize the Internal Audit documentation software for all audit documentation and reporting
- Perform and lead audits and control testing in collaboration with the other internal auditors in a multinational team
- Assist in risk-based planning of the yearly audit program
- Utiliasiton of data analytics for data analysis in selected audits
- Serve as a liaison between audit co-sourcing partners, external auditor and business process owners
- Support and advise the management teams on ad-hoc requests, the implementation of audit recommendations, and business and control improvements
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance or other related professional qualification.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- SAP and SOX testing experience.
- Around 4-6 years of experience of working with one of the Big 4 audit firms or Big 10 accountancy firms.
- Solid written and oral English communication skills.
- Strong communication skills to engage with various levels of management.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work in an international team.
- Pragmatic and strong team player.
- international, strong background
- competitive salary and compensation package
- opportunity to travel in Europe