Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor.
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of our Clients risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help our Partner reach business goals.
Senior Internal Auditor
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
- Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding our Partner, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Subject matter expertise regarding audit technologys application
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines.
- Work in strategical projects with high exposure and management visibility.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.