In your role as a Senior Java Developer within our Partner's team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related service value chains. As part of the company, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions. Join the digital industrial revolution!
Senior Java Developer
What will you do:
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of specification necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Learn new, market demanded technologies and products
What do our Client needs:
- Hands-on Senior Backend Developer with 4-5 years of experience.
- At least 3 years of feature development expertise in Java/Spring environment.
- RESTful API Design, Implementation & Usage
- Microservice Architecture & Usage
- Cloud Platforms (preferably AWS or Azure)
- Primary responsibility is to deliver feature increments in an existing, mature application.
- Be an active, responsible and quality-minded member of the DevOps/Scrum team, proudly delivering in an international environment for world-class customers.
- Fluent in English with solid communication skills participating in refinements and estimations.
- Open minded team-player who is motivated by being part of something larger.
Nice to have:
- German knowledge or UX design experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Nice to have: DevOps, CI/CD experience
What our Client offers:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
- Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice)