The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Senior Product Manager IoT REF1938D
DT IoT GmbH is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG providing managed IoT connectivity and IoT solutions to international customers. One of the key components for providing IoT connectivity products is the IoT Offer Generator sales tool which allows DT sales people to easily create a binding offer for a customer via a web based tool. The IoT offer generator sales tool is a business critical touch point/component for achieving the revenue targets for the IoT business. In addition, a further business critical customer touch point is the customer web portal for self administration of IoT connectivity products which constantly needs to be further developed based on customer and market requirements.
In this regards, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager M2M/IoT Connectivity for the IoT Offer Generator sales tool and the IoT Customer Portal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product development and lifecycle management for the IoT offer generator sales tool and the IoT connectivity management customer portal based on customer and market requirements, customer segment specific market research activities, requirements from customer bids and the overall DT IoT strategy
- Consolidation and prioritization of product requirements for the IoT offer generator and the customer portal as well as for overarching sales, customer care and service delivery processes
- Creation of product requirement documents within agile product development teams and processes (e.g., epics, use cases, functional and non-functional requirements incl. user experience/design criteria)
- Be part in agile development teams and support technical product owners by guiding the product development from a customer and market perspective
- Support commercial managers in planning of Go2Market activities
- Alignment of product requirements with other departments and affiliated companies of DT
- Clarification and steering of legal and regulatory topics during the product development process based on EU and German rules and regulations
- Support sales teams with product knowledge during customer deals or customer workshops
- Identification and analysis of new and upcoming market trends, business models, business cases, pricing structures as well as alignment of market communication with commercial managers, sales support teams and sales people
- Knowhow transfer and training of commercial management and sales colleagues on new product features/capabilities
- University degree in a business/product management or computer science related field or similar professional education
- Long term experience as a product manager, preferably within a telecommunication company or within a mobile operator providing mobile data/IoT services for business customers
- Long term experience with agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good experience in Internet technologies, customer portal design, user experience design
- Preferably good knowledge of wireless technologies (2G/4G/5G/NB-IoT) and mobile networks
- Convincing communication and presentation skills (customer, sales and management)
- Excellent team working skills combined with ownership and high quality attitude
- Very good conceptional and analytical skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills (min. C1-Level)
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs, Szeged