As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for a candidate for a Risk and Compliance Analyst role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
Risk and Compliance Analyst
You will assists in the implementation and management of risk and compliance programs for Aegon Global Technology (AGT). Helps to implement and perform formal risk management and activities with a heavy IT compliance component that impacts the Aegon enterprise.
- Assist with/facilitate the compliance and audit activities associated with AGTs annual SOX 404 GCC and SOC testing and control validation as well as assisting with both internal and external audit engagements, including PII/PCI/PHI requests and third party business partner reviews.
- Gather information and/or respond to business partner reviews to include business partner audit requests, PII/PCI/PHI requests, security assessments and other third party questionnaires.
- Gather information and/or perform operational risk assessments and other associated risk activities with AGT service owners and business partners.
- Document, monitor and track remediation activities as a result of audit, risk assessments or other reviews and validate the closure of remediation activities.
- Generate, develop, document and implement various risk, compliance and data privacy initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in IT or business field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Five years of experience in IT risk management, compliance, audit and change management, or in-depth technical security management experience with an emphasis on enterprise information technology operations and continuous process improvements.
- Ability to manage medium to large sized projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas at all levels of the business organization.
- Possess an understanding of ITIL/SDLC, network architecture, security/data privacy controls and IT regulations related to business functions.
- Customer focused, including the ability to prioritize the diverse needs of multiple customers.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills to present new ideas, promote collaboration, and generate buy-in without having formal authority.
- Ability to recognize and use information about the organizational climate and key individuals to accomplish organizational goals; be aware of the importance of timing, politics and group processes in managing change.
- Decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk management certification: CISSP, CISM, CRISC
- It auditing or management certification: CISA, CIA, CGEIT, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ITIL Practitioner, PRINCE2
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment