This includes the following tasks:
- You support the Product Owner of a squad in an agile environment by identifying potential obstacles early on and actively eliminating them.
- You will accompany and coach agile teams and promote agile thinking patterns.
- You manage Scrum processes and their performance improvement.
- You will maintain an overview of processes as well as communication and motivation in the team.
- You support new and existing development-teams in introducing, establishing and optimizing Scrum, Kanban or similar working methods.
- You design trainings and you carry them out.
- You are involved in the improvement of overarching processes and structures.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
If you have…
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based).
- Certification as Scrum Master.
- Very deep experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD) as well as complex software and IT projects.
- Good knowledge of agile development methods as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Several years of experience in the coaching environment.
- Analytical work, binding appearance and pronounced personal responsibility.
- You are a team player, an expert in human nature and are passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in OpenSource projects
- Business fluent German and English, written and spoken