Are you an experienced software tester, ready to take the next step in your career?
You like exciting projects and working as a core member of an international DEVOPS team?
Are you interested in the telecommunications industry?
Senior Software Test Engineer
- As a member of our partner's team you will participate in manual and automated testing, validating, specifying and documenting of the IT and telecommunication systems produced and operated by our company.
- You will take an active part in test planning, test case development and test group leading.
- You will work close with other team members: software developers, business analysts, IT guys and external partners.
- at least 3-5-year experience as a software tester
- knowledge of test methods
- high level expertise in using test management software
- experience in automated testing
- experience in producing test plans
- independent problem-solving skills
- product focused way of thinking
- good command of English and Hungarian
- team leading experience and familiarity with software specification and survey is an advantage
- Microsoft technologies (Windows infrastructure, IIS)
- Database basics (SQL/MSSQL)
- professional challenges, inspiring, diverse tasks
- structured development process
- flexible working hours and home office days
- relaxed atmosphere, steady, supportive international team
- easily accessible modern office with good infrastructure
- complimentary coffee, fruits and snacks
- Programming basics (C#/.NET)
- Visual Studio basics
- Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- JMeter (SmartMeter)