We are looking for an experienced System Analyst for our multinational agricultural equipment manufacturer partner. This position is responsible for providing application support and enhancement of the PTC Servigistics / Informatica implementation, and the roll-out and support of SYNCRON a Global Parts Pricing Application.
Senior System Analyst
- Provide assistance on development with enhancements, bug fixes, upgrades, and new product development, general issue resolution on application, end user or development level.
- Project life cycle tasks (investigate, analyze, design and test) for small and medium change requests and maintenance releases
- Integrate, test, and support both applications primarily using ETL tools (Informatica, SAP Data Services etc)
- Strong SQL Programming skills (SQL Server) and general systems programming skills
- Co-ordinate testing activities with the user community.
- Ensure that IT change management processes are followed and quality documentation is produced for all design and development work carried out.
- Minimum four years Systems Analyst experience
- Minimum one year experience in Service Parts Forecast and Planning or Service Parts Pricing environment if not then logistics and supply chain experience will be considered.
- Strong knowledge on functional/technical design writing and programming in SQL Server
- Informatica or other ETL software such as SAP Data Services on hands experience