Senior System Engineer in Telco
Your new company
They create technology solutions that shape the future of contact centres. They believe that technology is the key to driving innovation, and are committed to helping your business unlock its true potential. Using their cloud contact centre, clients can improve the performance of their business in numerous ways.
Your new role
- As a part of a cohesive team who are proud of their unity and care for each other your main goal is to prepare, plan, develop and execute infrastructure related feature requests (related but not limited to physical and virtual servers, networks and interconnects, firewalls, etc). and take responsibility for managing and monitoring our overall HW capacities & capabilities.
- Debug and fix software and telecommunications related bugs to guarantee the high quality of our service for our customers.
- Support other departments via access grants, SW and HW related ad hoc questions and issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have at least 5+ years professional experience in:
- Linux based environments (Ubuntu)
- Scripting languages (bash/python)
- Web Server technologies (Nginx, PHP-FPM)
- VPN (OpenVPN, IPSec,Tinc)
- IP network fundamentals (TCP/IP, VLAN, BGP, Cisco)
- Knowledge of the following technologies will be an advantage:
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible or similar)
- Experience in Telecommunications (VoIP/SIP/RTP/WebRTC)
- Troubleshooting, analysis tools (wireshark/tshark, sipgrep/sngrep)
- Monitoring tools (Zabbix)
- Version control: Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Databases: MySQL (Percona), Redis
- Virtualization (KVM, Qemu, libvirt)
- Containers (lxd, docker)
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work at a financially stable, growing company with a strong international presence and market position in Europe, America and East-Asia.
- We commit to investing in your personal growth in the long run (attractive salary package, benefits and career opportunities).
- Multicultural work environment that was awarded “The Most Loveable Workplaces” prize. Currently near Déli pályaudvar, from September in the Budapest One office building.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible work options, such as home office. Don’t worry about sitting too much, we have an amazing office masseur!
- A company with regular team buildings, sport events, charity programs, birthdays celebrations. Fridays are sweets days!
- Mentor-ship and training opportunities from the start. We create your career path together to help you reach your maximum potential.
- Internal training sessions, school programs and language courses, as well as the chance to travel the world to meet end users and clients at conferences and meetings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.