Service and Maintenance Coordinator
We are looking for a Service and maintenance Coordinator for our international Partner offering new solutions for locomotive systems.
Your New Company:
- If you are looking for a new opportunity at a multinational company which constantly innovating its portfolio and dedicated to future’s technology, we have good news.
Your New position:
- The main task of the future colleague will be to organise and coordinate every maintenance and service process (preventive or reactive) for the company in connection with the products.
- You will keep contact with the maintenance partners and coordinate the whole project from the procurement of the components needed via the organisation of the works, to the management of the documentation from the back-office.
- You will be responsible for 15-25 machines.
What you will need to succeed:
- Your partners are come from Europe, so you will use your German and English language knowledge every day.
- Technical education is a must (degree is an advantage).
- We are looking for a colleague with technical knowledge and interest who have preferably 2 years of experience in this field.
What you have to do now:
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply with your English CV !