- Act as architect in a Share Point Migration project.
If you have…
- Experience in large (Company group) and/or complex SharePoint infrastructures (On Premise and/or Microsoft Office 365)
- Conception of migrations of existing applications (tlw. Non SharePoint) on “on Premises”, and/or existing SharePoint applications for the cloud
- Experiences in dealing with AvePoint, ShareGate and similar Technologies to the automatized support of SharePoint migrations
- Microsoft Certified Solution Architect (MCSA) and Expert (MCSE) in Microsoft SharePoint (Optional)
- Experiences with BI applications on SharePoint (Power BI) as well as Microsoft SQL
- Reliable in dealing with current Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows servers, Active Directory and PowerShell)
- A service-oriented thinking and action as well as the strength in the contact with people (Work in virtualized and international teams)
- Very good German- and good English knowledge
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Understanding of complex migrations of applications onto existing Enterprise solutions on Sharepoint environments (onPrem as also Cloud/O365).
- Experience in developing web applications using Microsoft related technologies (E.g.: C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Angular)