- Detailing the solution design in close cooperation with our solution architects
- Sharepoint development of add-on and Nintex-workflows according to the requirements of our business partners
- Business Support in creating Sharepoint project rooms or communities according to the company's best practices
- Evaluation and integration of new tools into the SharePoint collaboration tool environment
- User support, incident handling, and standard service fulfillment for the tool landscape
- Testing and documentation
- Service owner for one or more collaboration applications possible
Our partner is one of the leading global automotive suppliers.
As an internationally positioned IT team, they support the Client's product development by providing applications and solutions for mechanical and software development and for the management of development data. In this processes, they count more than 6,000 users among their internal customers.
They operate in a very heterogeneous environment of applications, such as CATIA Mechanical Design, MS Project Server, JIRA, GIT Software Management, Doors NG Requirements Management, and their PLM system CIM Database.
To strengthen their team they are looking for a qualified and motivated IT specialist at our location in Budapest.
We offer an exciting work environment in a globally operating enterprise with many various opportunities for your own personal and professional growth.
- Deep knowledge of MS-Sharepoint, at least 3 years of experience
- Experience in creating Nintex workflows
- General IT infrastructure knowledge
- Interface and REST-API knowledge
- Experience in dealing with web technologies
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Experienced working in an international, virtual team
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working conditions with unlimited remote work possibility, you can have a real work-life balance.
- Modern, newly built sustainable office in the heart of Budapest.
- Competitive salary, benefits and compensation packages (Medicover, bonuses, an extra day off on your birthday).
- Supportive, diverse and highly skilled community.
- Ability to really make a difference and build new processes from scratch