Our client is a presitigous Fintech company with headquarters in the USA. We are looking for a Software and Systems Engineer who will work on client projects with the goal of delivering banking solutions for multinational partners located in Hungary.
As part of a small agile team, be responsible for the whole software development lifecycle: design, development, integration, deployment, maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and escalate common software related issues and remotely deploy updates and fixes to ATMs
- Help the project manager at customer meetings providing a professional viewpoint
- Support the customer during UAT tests
- Support the Service team by continuously maintaining and improving terminal deployment images and automated installation scripts; provide information and analysis about terminals based on configuration management database; provide L2 support for DN-developed and 3rd party software – analysis/troubleshooting/escalation of software related issues
- Support the Sales team by helping to compose proposals for possible customer projects with a professional viewpoint
- Provide development support for external developers about DN software based on technical documentations
- Provide professional input for the project manager about efforts during planning the phases of projects
- Preffered BSc degree in Computer Science or related areas
- Min. 3 years of experience in software / system engineering
- Has a solid overall understanding of IT – systems, server/client applications, network, operating systems (Windows)
- Solution- and detail oriented
- Always feels responsible to deliver quality and maintainable products
- Open and flexible, who finds exciting to work in mixed roles as per projects require such as: Software Development, Software Integration, System Engineering, L2 Support
- Has an ability and attitude to learn new technologies if needed
- Can read and understand technical documentations and is able to provide support for external developers regarding custom APIs and protocols.
- Proactive personality, who always looks for ways to improve the efficiency and productivity of himself/herself, the team and the company
- Strong English, both written and spoken
- Open to occasionally travel abroad for trainings or working on international projects
-Being an interface both for customers and internal departments, your position is highly important and valued for the company and the customers as well
- You will be able to get to know technologies and software which are only known by a few hundred people around the world
- As our software are used on thousands of public ATMs countrywide you can feel great responsibility and pride about your work.