Our partner brings together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. They work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
Software Engineer (Physics) – Medical Devices
- Design, develop and verify new products for patient specific quality assurance of radiotherapy treatments including algorithms for image processing and analysis.
- Become a domain expert in various dose calculation algorithms and optimization techniques.
- Provide all necessary documentation related to this area of responsibility.
- Interest in gathering domain knowledge in the areas of radiotherapy quality assurance and medical image processing.
- SW development engineer (M.Sc. level or equivalent)
- Experience with Python (3+ years), *NIX environments (3+ years)
- Comfortable with programming in C (professional experience not required, but preferred)
- Numerical or scientific programming and visualization, preferably with Python; e.g., numpy, scipy, and matplotlib.
- Proficiency with Git, Jenkins, Makefiles
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible. As part of a small agile team, you may be asked to contribute to areas outside of your specialty.
- Ability to travel up to 20%