Software Engineering intern – Home office (WHC021126)
Our partner is an energy management company that employs 99,000 people in 175 countries around the world. It offers energy-efficient solutions that help customers make efficient, safe and sustainable use of electricity, hydraulic and mechanical energy.
- Actively participate in different phases of product development such as design, coding, and testing
- Participate in day-to-day activities with the team according to the team Software Development processes
- Apply required quality, security, and architectural principles during design, coding and other development activities
- Close cooperation with senior developers and product team to assist in development processes
- Full-time student status (active/passive)
- Ongoing studies in technology/engineering/mathematics
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Committing to a minimum of 24 hours a week
- Loves challenges with a "I can do it, I'm going to do it" attitude.
- Team player with a positive, proactive mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills