Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an award-winning employer specialized in software development of logistics, supply chain management, transportation optimization applications, included research in one innovative business model serving customers around the globe. Successful and fast-growing company with an excellent, ambitious, young team and a great working atmosphere. Our client has also won numerous national and international prizes for client projects, in-house developed software solution, and as a great place of work. To support this global growth, we are seeking an experienced professional interested in pursuing a career at their Budapest office as a
SOFTWARE TESTER (E-F01)
As a software tester, you will ensure the quality of the company software products by:
- Defining and documenting new test cases in close cooperation with colleagues from product management and development
- Upgrading existing test cases to system changes
- Executing manual tests and verifying bug fixes
- Utilizing the project tracking software JIRA to document bugs and our test management tool to document different test cases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a comparable course of study.
- Experience in software testing (minimum 1 year) and knowledge of test methods and processes, preferably with ISTQB certification.
- Java programming skills and experience with development tools such as Eclipse, Git, and Gradle.
- Awareness of software quality and an interest in logistics and agile processes.
- Solid English skills (middle level, active use) and strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Willingness to travel to Germany for initial training (Berlin: few days).
What the company offers:
- Become part of an award-winning, international company that offers an excellent and respectful team culture at a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest.
- Benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your continuous development.
- You will also receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary package plus fringe benefits.
- On top of that there are free drinks and fruit as well as a weekly team breakfast.
Location: Budapest, IX.
Position: Full time, long term, employee
If you are interested, please register online with your English CV!