THE IDEA of one.ITSM:
To build a single, common tool for Telekom IT that will replace our diverse, complex tool environment and take over all its functions. Just like a true all-rounder. It will mean we can enhance teamwork and race towards an agile future.
As a Senior Agile Software Engineer, you will configure and develop a tool based on USU Valuemation in a large program to implement new service processes for Telekom IT.
In this role you will take on the following tasks:
- Strong involvement in idea generation and backlog building
- Consulting and evaluation of solution options and own ideas in the agile team
- Valuemation configuration (80%) and Development (20%) of our application based on UserStories
- Integration of subcomponents into an overall solution and verification of the results through tests based on basis of agreed acceptance criteria
- Implementation of technical interfaces to other applications, as well as automation of the software development process development process (especially testing and deployment)
- Collaboration with international colleagues in an agile team
- Shaping collaboration in overarching communities of practice and coach for junior developers
- In consultation with the team, you can also work partially in the home office
If you have…
In addition to a degree with an IT focus in development or a comparable qualification in connection with combined with many years of professional experience in the field, you bring the following knowledge:
- Web-based client/server architectures, including web services standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WSI), XMLcomputing and tools like SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Databases, such as Oracle, MySQL and tools like Oracle SQL Developer, No SQL DBs
- Extensive experience with script languages, mainly Python
- Know-how in data modeling with relational databases
- Experience with methods for continuous integration and continuous delivery including tools such as Git, SVN, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with the ITIL framework, ideally a certification is available
- Strong experience with agile methodologies, especially SCRUM, ideally also SAFe
- Business fluent language skills in German or English
- Proven ability to work in a self-organized manner as part of an international agile team
- Analytical skills and system thinking for evaluation of the complex application of USU-Valuemation