Your new company (Budapest)
This company is an international GmbH – based in Vienna – is the key technology site of the global headquartered in Las Vegas. More than 40 years of research and development in the field of lottery systems made them a worldwide leading supplier of lottery products. With more than 8,500 employees, they serve more than 400 customers on six continents today.
Your new role
- Specifies system requirements by understanding the customers‘ needs - identifying and analyzing system problems and understanding industry standards
- Creates architecture/design documents in an agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban, SAFE4)
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating development with programmers
- Validates results by reviewing test cases and test execution
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Experience with transaction-based systems (as system architect or lead test engineer)
- Experience with Java EE development, PL/SQL or equivalent database tools
- Experience with Agile software development is welcome
- Experience in IT or database administration is welcome
- Personal initiative, high level of quality awareness, accuracy and team spirit
- Good English skills (spoken and written), understanding German is welcome
What you'll get in return
- Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.