Your new role
Our multinational partner company is looking for an Accountant specialised in Statutory Accounting. The main tasks would be to provide financial leadership on statutory audits and accounting. In this position you would support end to end process improvement projects.
- Involved in the preparation and production of the statutory accounts for various countries.
- Keep reporting deadlines for monthly and year-end closings
- Manage and control the reviews of statutory accounts per legal entity.
- Monitor, review and advise on the preparation of the entities statutory accounts.
- Coordinating the preparation of statutory audit files.
- Ensure financial deadlines are met in compliance with local legislation.
- Prepare annual statutory reconciliations as needed.
- Drive process improvement and streamline current practices.
- Work with external auditors during quarterly and annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a broad range of general/statutory accounting functions
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- Advanced Business English
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Challenging projects in collaborative teams
- Great promotional opportunities
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders
What you need to do now
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.