Founded in 1925, our partner is the leading worldwide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs.
They’re expanding their business and want YOU to be a part of it.
- Implementation of the short- and mid-term demand planning.
- Prepare and run the rolling capacity planning with the suppliers for the demand of the global factories
- Reconciliation and completion of the scheduling and delivery agreement with suppliers and implementation of measures for logistic optimizations within global, complex supply chains with most diverse requirements
- Coordination, reconciliation and control of supply chains in the framework of product relocations
- Active stock controlling
- Controlling of hte source of delivery in terms of on-time delivery, purchase order quantities and delivery quantities.
- Establish supplier integration methods, processes and support development of methods
- College/university degree in engineering or related field
- Fluent business English
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management
- Knowledge of production processes and production management
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP/PP
- Strong analytical and holistic thinking with problem-solving competence
- Strong customer focus, capacity for teamwork, independent and responsible work as well as reliability and commitment
- Competetive salary
- Cafeteria and bonus system
- Great opportunity at a market lead high-tech company