We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Supply Chain Operations Specialist with Dutch
ExxonMobil is moving high amounts of products throughout Europe every single day. These movements need to be organized precisely and carefully. You as the Supply Operations Specialist need to make sure that all these movements are scheduled timely and that customers receive their products as agreed. Working closely together with sales, refineries and terminals, the Supply Operations Specialist is in the heart of the value chain and has a great impact on the flawless execution of operations.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Timely and accurate scheduling of product movements and ensure end to end flawless execution.
- Key interface between refineries, terminal locations, account managers and controllers department
- Daily verification of control check points and follow-up on discrepancies to resolve operational issues.
- Drive digitalization and automation projects to enhance efficiencies and excellence.
- Facilitating and actively participate with the setup of new business scenarios.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- BA or Master’s degree in Business Economics / Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Strong drive and motivation with a pro-active mindset; seeks value-added improvements.
- Able to keep deadlines whilst has the ability to identify errors and recommend process enhancements.
- Customer focused team player with attention to details and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and works well in diverse teams, comfortable communicating directly with various parties.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to gather, organize, and illustrate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Access,..). SAP experience is a benefit. Comfort level with systems and technology is a plus;
- Related experience in energy, financial services industry, crude, products or feedstocks are benefits.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Dutch are a must (written and spoken).
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity.
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
- Inspiring and diverse working teams.
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more! STAY CONNECTED WITH US