Your new company
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Team Lead for our multinational partner in Budapest.
Your new role
- Responsible for day-to-day work, process flows and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front
- Tracking of cases received on a daily basis for the project
- Ensure all cases are tracked for completion from a regulatory compliance and Quality perspective
- Identify and highlight any potential risks from engagement perspective to stakeholders.
- Continuously communicate with the Team, Client and Management to ensure project deliverables are on track.
- Setting benchmarks and goals for the team.
- General Operations management, Workload management, process improvements, maintaining client communication- client interactions, training and mentoring of the staff.
- Ensure appropriate distribution of work among direct reports.
- Ensure completion of training plan for all direct reports.
- Mentoring and coaching of the team on regular basis or as required.
- Ensure team’s performance in terms of compliance with SLAs (TAT compliance, quality and productivity).
- Perform annual performance appraisals of direct reports and provide regular feedback, if applicable to the Operations and Team Manager (during Appraisal/whenever asked for)
- Directs the organization of work within the team including duty rosters and vacations, etc.
- Reporting to the Team manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- Responsible for team motivation and staff retention
- Communication of Resource issues/ Registrations/ Absconder to Operations manager.
- Leave Management.
- Managing assessment and development of team members.
- Responsible for handling queries from team and approvals (as appropriate).
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance; 1+ years’ experience in people management (not necessarily in this area)
- Life Science degree (BSc/MSc)
- fluent spoken & written English
What can you expect from our partner
- competitive salary
- benefits (Cafeteria package, sport pass allowance, language course reimbursement)
- bonus eligibility program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.