Are you an expert of customs and foreign trade? Are you interested in building a team from scratch? Would you like to devise the stategy and processes regarding customs and foreign trade?
If the answer is yes, then don't hesitate, apply now!
- Development and management in the field of tariffing and customs valuation.
- Contribution to the strategic further development of the company's foreign trade with regard to the use of customs procedures, free trade agreements, customs simplifications, duty advantages, standardization of foreign trade processes
- Ongoing monitoring of national interpretation and implementation of customs and foreign trade legal regulations.
- Enhancement of the company's risk management in foreign trade for a sustainable strengthening of compliance.
- Advising the copmany's divisions, subsidiaries and regional companies on customs and foreign trade law issues in the context of designing business models and/or processes, mergers & acquisitions, post-merger integration.
- Degree in law or business administration, educational background as a customs officer or completed commercial training with many years of professional experience in foreign trade.
- Experience and know-how: at least 3 years of professional experience in customs consulting or in a responsible position in a customs department of an international company.
- Profound knowledge of customs law, foreign trade law and international trade agreements.
- Experience in systematic risk management and in the application and implementation of free trade agreements, customs simplifications, duty advantages.
- Hungarian and English business fluent, knowledge of German beneficial
- Competitive salary + yearly bonus
- Cafeteria benefits: SZÉP card
- Other fringe benefits: private health insurance, day-care center, sport facilities, medical services