Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clairo has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one of a kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Join our team in Budapest as a Technical Analyst and perform critical and detailed operational and technical tasks to support our web portals. This includes the setup, configuration, quality control, high level support and contact management.
In this role you will:
- Deliver services and perform operational tasks with a focused sense of accuracy under the direction of a Lead Technical Analyst or Director of the Operations Technical Services. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to express themselves verbally and in writing and have an interest in growing with the business.
- Working as a team member, must be detailed oriented and able to see the big picture in the performance of ongoing operational tasks to support the company products (Clario Portal, etc.) and services including:
- Setup of new study portal configuration using EXPERT database system and the configuration of reports in the Operational Data Store (ODS) Administration system.
- QC of study setups, web site content, reports and contact management
- Creation, modification and deletion of user accounts, privileges and assignments
- Meeting attendance to gather study startup and planning information
- Administrative database entry, maintenance and management
- Collaboration with internal and client teams regarding content updates
- Ensure that assigned project tasks are completed in a timely manner, within the given project scope.
- Build relationships with internal team members when interacting with them on projects
- Must demonstrate strong technical abilities including quality key board skills. Will need to follow-up on diverse issues; acquiring results in timely resolutions.
- Familiarize and put into practice the methodology defined in departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work Instructions.
- Need to have and project quality analytical skill and be able to follow projects to conclusion.
- Help maintain a competitive edge for our products and services by contributing to the evolution of product development.
- Submit enhancement ideas and user requirements.
- Forward client feedback of the product.
- Assist in the testing of the product.
- Alert management to potential software, product or service needs of the client.
- Support product development through sharing product knowledge with product and development teams if needed.
- Provide process and product knowledge to Project Manager during study setup and status meetings.
- Assist in training new interdepartmental and intradepartmental partners through the creation and presentation of trainings presentations and materials.
- Other, related projects and duties.
What we seek:
- College Degree with a major in Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar.
- Up to 12 months of Clario experience with at least 2 years of related business experience OR equivalent experience in a consulting or end user environment.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or similar Regulated Industry.
- Understanding industry standard technical architecture components necessary to support implementation activity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate and support the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations that work in the real world.
- Understanding of basic project management techniques, such as project plans and time management.
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with interdepartmental and intradepartmental partners. Must possess the ability to activity participate in department, group and team meetings.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems. Ability to perform in depth investigation and analysis to troubleshoot and problem solve. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Must possess the ability to clearly represent Clario, organization and business practice to project personnel both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to be curious and proactively pursue issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including strong EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, Google or Outlook Email and Calendar software, Chrome and Windows OS Platforms.SQL, PL\SQL, Project Management skills, ability to flowchart and knowledge of using BOX are pluses as is a strong technical background.
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
What we offer:
- A real diverse Multicultural environment
- We support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Global employee exchange program, meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks