Would you like to work in a role where you can collaborate with colleagues abroad on various administrative and data analysis tasks? Do you value stability, a positive and supportive working environment and a variety of tasks?
Our client, a leader in automation, is constantly growing and we are looking for an excellent problem solving-skilled and proactive Technical Assistant.
Review of technical master data changes regarding completeness, feasibility, and plausibility
▪ Participation in engineering change process for the preparation of changes to technical master data
▪ Training of technical departments on the topics engineering change process, change form and documentation
▪ Ensures data quality (correctness, completeness, relevance, consistency, actuality) by means of data analyse and clean-up of master data in coordination with the data owner
▪ Supports and carries out data migrations and data updates for the introduction of new products or the integration of new systems / organizations
▪ Maintain and continuously improve of master data for all technical departments during the entire product- or data lifecycle, under consideration of the rules for standards and data quality
▪ Implements technical changes for master data in the corresponding target system
▪ Technical oriented education or comparable
▪ SAP MM module at very good level
▪ Spoken Hungarian
▪ English at good level
▪ Good communication- and moderation skills
▪ Reliability / Sense of responsibility
▪ Ability to work in a team and flexibility
▪ PLM system (PTC Windchill) knowledge at good level
▪ PIM System (Stibo) knowledge at beginner level
▪ Basic technical understanding
We are a leading supplier of high-quality sensor, identification, and image processing solutions.