For our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced
- Take charge of the overall management of the integrated technical delivery team, and determine the organizational structure, resource allocation, responsibility definition, and appraisal mechanism of the team.
- Organize the risk review of the pre-sales HLD technical solution, and convert the pre-sales HLD technical solution into the DLD engineering technical solution that can be implemented by the engineering service, and guide the customer to eliminate or avoid risks.
- Develops technical delivery milestones and engineering technology implementation plans, and breaks them down to each sub-team for implementation.
- Formulates service processes for the technical delivery team, and standardizes the work of the technical team with the processes.
- Organize technical delivery to implement the technical solution of the project, and be responsible for the achievement of technical delivery milestones and technical delivery costs.
- Form a work plan and problem requirement list by participating in regular or irregular technical communication meetings between the project team and the customer. Drives milestones to be achieved through the work plan table. The implementation effect of the plan is guaranteed through the requirement problem list.
- Take charge of the overall planning and skill transfer of local technical personnel in the project. Organizes, plans and implements the on-site customer advanced skills training.
- Take the lead in exploring service opportunities, formulating service solutions, and implementing service sales.
- Have a thoroughly understanding of principle of LTE/UMTS/GSM telecommunication especially
- 5+ years' technical delivery experience in telecommunications field, had RAN project experience.
- Proficient in English and Hungarian
- Competitive salary
- Company car, bonus and compensation
- Unique project, using latest technologies on the market