Our client, who is a world famous multinational electronics corporation, is looking for a creative and talented Technical Manager to join their Heating and Cooling System team.
Technical Manager (heating and cooling systems)
- Build concrete strategy for Service and Technical Support, for short to mid/long-term
- Analyze both the company and the market competitors' Service & Tech-Support operations including the customer's (Wholesaler/Installer/End-user) requirements, for all products
- Provide technical information and skill to customers by organizing seminar and preparing documents etc..
- Create after-service network of products with our dealers
- Improve efficient Warranty Claim handling and Spare parts supply together with PCSE/Factory
- Support the consultant sales activities if needed (technical support)
- Support solution to resolve daily issue of air conditioning product. Be involved in the future product planning and product improvement process. Adapting processes to local market.
- Arrange the Training center in the country and the technical training programs
- Feedback the market information to the domain company, and to reflect into own strategy/tactics review and the future product develop
- Relevant University Degree with functionally focused, deep technological expertise
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong command of the English language
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise e.g.
- Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management
- Ability to apply technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function