- Ensures a complete and continuous assessment of risks and measures, linked to financial impact and forecasting.
- Analyzing and handling IT sercurity and operational risks, threat potential (Risk matrix, heatmap, major problems).
- Providing and communicaton of Risk riporting.
- Collaborate with Finance Manager, Service Manager, Operation Manager.
- Provide support for security SPOC's, within organization.
- Active participation in elimination of information security risks related to given environment in the corporate information security risk management tool (ISRM)
- Contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits on demand.
- Ensure organizational information flow regarding implementation of critical updates and known vulnerabilities.
- Support and consult the Security Management of the other departments to address global security issues/gaps, risks.
- Takes part in projects related to security/risk topics
If you have…
- ESARIS know-how
- Vulnerability management (VAM)
- Languages: German, English
- Solid general IT knowledge
- Basic ITIL processes: Incident / Problem / Change / Configuration Management
- ISO-standards (ISO 9001 / ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 / ISO 22301)